Black Leather Two Row Pyramid Belt
Handmade in Los Angeles, CA by Ape Leather
Materials: Leather, pyramid studs
Description: This is a high quality leather belt with two rows of pyramid studs. It has a removable buckle. It adjusts with 5 holes at 1" increments. The sizes shown are at the middle hole. Example a 34 would cover from 32 - 36". PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF AT THE PLACE ON YOUR BODY WHERE YOU WILL BE WEARING THIS BELT TO INSURE PROPER FIT. DO NOT USE YOUR WAIST SIZE. Made from only real leather from hides, not bonded leather.
Sizing tips: What size is your waist? MEASURE YOUR WAIST IT IS NOT YOUR PANTS SIZE. Your waist size is also not your belt size. A regular waist belt should be 2" larger than your WAIST size. If you are going to wear this on the hips it should be even larger than that. If you can, please measure yourself at the place where you are going to be wearing this belt and go from there by adding 2".
If you already have a belt that is worn like you are going to wear this one please measure it from the fold at the buckle to the hole you wear it on and use that measurement.
- Small 30-34"
- Med 32-36"
- Large 34-38"
- X-Large 38-42"
- XXLarge 40-44"
- XXXLarge 42-46"
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.