F.A.Q. - Shipping and more
What are your shipping rates?
Flat Rate Shipping within US: orders from $1-$33 ship for $5, orders $34-$75 ship for $9, orders from $76-$99 $14, orders from $100-$250 $20, orders over $125 ship free.
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship within the United States.
When can I expect to receive my package?
Orders typically ship within 48-72 hours. We ship Tuesdays and Fridays excluding holidays. If we have any problems or we cannot ship to you within this time frame, you will be contacted via email.
You will be contacted after your package is shipped and we will provide you with a tracking number.
I put the wrong shipping address. Can I change this?
We ship to the address provided at the time of purchase. Bloody Rose Boutique cannot ensure an address change after this point but we will try our best to make corrections if you contact us immediately. Please email us right away by replying to the order confirmation with the updated address. We will do our best to make this change.
Note: If the change is not made and the address is invalid, it will be returned to us. Once it arrives we will reach out to the customer about reshipment.
How does free shipping work?
Easy… when your order, before tax and shipping is over $125 the shipping is free. It will automatically be configured when you check out.
What do I do if something is damaged during shipping?
We do our best to pack your order to ensure that any items are not damaged during shipping. Sometimes the package handlers are rough and damages happen. We are not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping. You may be able to get your money back from the shipping company.
If your package damaged during shipping, or if an item inside your package is damaged during shipping please do the following. All orders are shipped insured by UPS, USPS or by our order processing company.
- Take photos of the damaged package and any damaged items.
- Get your tracking number from the package or the shipping confirmation email.
- Contact us by replying to your shipping or order confirmation email and provide us with your damage claim information and any photos. We will tell you if the order was insured by the shipping company or our order processing company.
- If the order was insured and shipped by UPS or USPS we will instruct you to file a damage claim.
- UPS - https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/file-a-claim.page
- USPS - https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm