Nexus Ruched Mesh Top
Summon the supernatural… there’s a new deity in town.
The Nexus Ruched Mesh Top is made from a premium, ultra-soft power mesh, selected by our designers for its perfect form-fitting stretch, and boasts a high neckline with panels of delicate ruching to the bodice.
The perfect piece for layering, wear our Nexus Ruched Mesh Top as a standalone piece or layered under your favourite slip dress.
DESIGNED IN LONDON
Designed by Mary Wyatt in our North London studio; this garment is then produced responsibly in PRC by a factory that creates high-quality garments for premium brands.
We never mass produce - shop consciously.
|UK 6 / XXS||UK 8 / XS||UK 10 / S||UK 12 / M||UK 14 / L||UK 16 / XL||UK 18 / 2XL||UK 20 / 3XL||UK 22 / 4XL|
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.