Lipstick - Unisex T-Shirt
Take a look inside the Blitz Club, circa 1981 with photographer Dick Scott-Stewart.
Scott-Stewart was a freelance photographer and an admirer of the great European and American black and white photographers, using high contrast and a vivid use of light and dark to distinctively portray those with “a withdrawal from and opposition to the realities of the present”, who he saw “escaping...into their music, their dress style, their meeting places” during the late 1970s and post-punk era in London.
“Scott-Stewart related most strongly to those he saw as facing certain struggles in life, who lived on the periphery. His images of youth subculture reflect how individuals congregate, survive in their groups and strive to move against the tide of the mainstream." - Anna Sparham, Museum of London
• 100% Organic Cotton
• Printed in London
• Certified sweatshop-free
Photo ©1981 Dick Scott-Stewart
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!