Gothic Gifts Skull & Roses Coconut Lip Balm Tin
This gorgeous coconut scented lip balm is housed in a beautiful matte black tin with a gorgeous skull and rose print on the lid. 100% cruelty free this lovely lip balm is a must-have! Please note - this product contains beeswax. Due to hygiene purposes we are unable to accept returns of this item
Skulls and Roses Lip Balm in a Tin
- Material: Lip Balm and Metal
- Flavours: Assorted
- Ingredients: Full list provided on the product including best before dates.
- Palm Oil Free: Yes
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Cruelty Free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.