Darby Crash T-Shirt
It's one of the most iconic images of Darby Crash, ever. Taken by Jenny Lens during his Bobby Pyn days, fronting the Germs at the Masque in 1977, bloody chested and channeling Iggy Pop...this shirt is not available anywhere else.
Soft print on vintage coal, sweat-shop free tees.
International orders may be subject to a non-refundable customs fee
|Pit to pit
• 100% Cotton
• Slim fit
• 4.3 oz
• Printed in Oakland
• W.R.A.P. certified sweatshop-free
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!