8-Hole - Burgundy Rub-Off Leather Boots
The Angry Itch Collection unites premium quality & extraordinary wearing comfort.
Every single pair represents solid craftsmanship and is 100% made in the European Union!
- Complete upper including the tongue is crafted from full cow leather.
- Soft insole provides high wearing comfort and is removable and washable.
- Outsole is soft and flexible due to the high rubber content.
- Burgundy Rub Off Leather
- 8 Eyelet Lace Up
- Steel Toe Cap
- Commando Grip Sole
The steel toe delivers protection while the classic Ranger design speaks for itself.
Made in Poland
13.78" l x 11.81" w x 5.12" h
SIZE NOTE: EU to US sizing is approximate. Find a couple pairs of shoes or boots you currently own and check the EU sizing listed on the inside of the tongue. This will ensure the best fit for you.
*Due to the heavy weight of the boots and their packaging, plus increased shipping costs, these do not qualify for free shipping. $20 shipping fee will be added at checkout.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.