Rabeschadel Kleiner Ring
'Little raven-skull', in German; this great black bird is famous for it's prophetic powers, being Odin's messengers and capable of foretelling death.
A conspiracy of ravens will always be seen feeding at a well-stocked gibbet.
A smaller and more discreet raven's skull ring, authentically detailed and in polished, antiqued pewter set upon a split ring shank.
- Width 0.94" x Height 0.87" x Depth 1.22"
- Weight: 0.02 lbs
- Materials: Fine English Pewter
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!