Punky Colour, Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Ebony, 3.5 fl oz
Work a little black magic with this molten, raven-black hair dye! Punky Colour is the original semi-permanent conditioning hair color. Get outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.
VIBRANT COLOR: Punky Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour Creme comes with color-enhancing Vegan Keratin complex for brighter, better color that lasts longer!
NO BLEACH? NO PROBLEM: No peroxide required: create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.
LONGER LASTING: A single application can last over 35 washes. This means you can color less often and still rock your style!
CONDITIONER: Punky Colour semi-permanent hair dye conditions as it transforms. It leaves hair silky soft and healthy-looking.
SUPER EASY TO USE: Simply apply directly to clean hair using gloves or tinting brush and leave on for 15 to 30 mins. Rinse hair and dispose of remaining mixture.
SAFE: Punky Hair Colours are free of PPD's, paraben, ammonia and GMO's. It is vegan and cruelty free. Made in the USA.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.