IN THE PIT - Punk Rock Photos 1981-1990 Alison Braun - 3rd Edition
IN THE PIT by Alison Braun. 100 pages, hardcover, dust sleeve.
Alison Braun started taking photos in Los Angeles at the advent of the 80s, documenting the local punk and hardcore scene and having her work published in Maximumrocknroll, Flipside and other punk zines of the time. Many a band she saw through the lenses of her camera, from local heroes Black Flag, Descendents, Circle Jerks, Bad Reliigion, Dickies, Fear, Social Distortion, Youth Brigade, Adolescents,… to international acts that would roll through the town (GBH, Exploited, Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Adicts, DOA, Bad Brains, Discharge, Misfits, SNFU,…), not to forget countless other “small” bands that populated SoCal underground scene in those years (Battalion Of Saints, Channel 3, Aggression, Decry, Wasted Youth, Dr. Know, 45 Grave, Bl´ast, Shattered Faith, Sin 34,…).
You can find it all here in this book. The “best of” ten years of her work condensed into 100 pages packed with photos and relative gig flyers.
European edition, 28,50 x 22 cm, hardcover plus dust jacket.
Third, enhanced edition on heavy 150 gr paper with laminated cover and dust jacket.
Differently from the first two editions, it has about 20 photos more (Minutemen, SNFU, Agnostic Front, Dag Nasty, MDC, Butthole Surfers, Discharge, Slayer, Lewd, Scream, Corrosion Of Conformity, Dr. Know,…)
** EU edition imported from Germany!
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.