Hunger Strike Jeans
Introducing the Hunger Strike Jeans - the perfect choice for goth and punk fashion enthusiasts. Made from 100% cotton denim in classic black, these high-waisted jeans feature shredded details on the front for a raw and rebellious look. With a flattering fit and comfortable feel, these jeans are perfect for all-day wear. Pair them with your favorite punk accessories and band tees for a classic punk look, and embrace your individuality with these distinctive jeans that are designed to make a statement.
Designed with attention to detail and made with high-quality materials, our "Hunger Strike Jeans" are a must-have for those who want to rock the goth and punk fashion scene. Express your unique style and showcase your rebellious spirit with these jeans that are built to defy fashion norms. Stand out from the crowd and make a fierce fashion statement with our "Hunger Strike Jeans".
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.