Haunted House Crew Socks
The difference between a real haunted house and these socks is that if you spend the night in these socks, you'll probably just wake up comfortable instead of, ya know, maybe dead.
* Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
* DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
* 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
* 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
* No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
One Size Fits Most Humans Size 5-13
• Made in China
• 85% Combed Cotton, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
• Care Instructions: Machine wash
• Season: Fall/Winter
• Dimensions: 9" l x 4" w x 1" h
• Weight: 1.6 oz
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.