Black Plated Bat & Chains Plug Hoops
20g Steel with Black Plated Bat & Chains Plug Hoops.
Sold as Pair.
Made from 316L Steel.
Dimension Post: 20g (0.8mm)
Plug Hoops were designed to fit comfortable in any flesh tunnel style of body jewelry worn in the earlobe. The post is 20g and is made from 316L and can be worn as a normal ear piercing.
316L GRADE SURGICAL STEEL
316L surgical steel is one of the most common materials used for body piercing in the United States and is considered implant grade It is a man-made material that is made by mixing iron with other metals to achieve greater strength.The alloying process involves melting various metals together, in order to produce a "new" metal. Depending on the specific recipe used, each variety of steel gets a grade designation. It is a strong and durable metal that is very easy to clean, which is important for body piercings - especially new ones. It is also corrosion-resistant so it won’t rust or tarnish. Polishing the steel to a mirror finish results in a protective layer of chromium oxide that helps keep the nickel content trapped inside. There is a risk for people with extreme nickel allergies, in which case, titanium should be used.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.