Wendy Will Win - Wendy O. Williams Unisex T-Shirt
Softhand print on vintage white, sweatshop-free tees, featuring The Queen of Punk, The High Priestess of Heavy Metal: Wendy O. Williams!
This Plasmatics tee was originally produced to raise money for Wendy's legal defense fund after being beaten by police, and arrested on indecency charges, during the infamous 1981 Milwaukee concert.
Pit to pit
SM MD LG XL XXL
17” 18” 21” 23” 25”
• 100% Cotton
• Slim fit
• 4.3 oz
• Printed in Oakland
• W.R.A.P. certified sweatshop-free
Photo © 1982 Rod Swenson. Licensed to Rock Roll Repeat
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!