Vamp Teeth Patch
Iron On Patch Instructions
Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
Set iron to "COTTON," 400 degrees, and let fully heat up for five minutes.
Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
Place cotton cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!