The Dark Renaissance Palette
Introducing The Large Round, 16 Pan, Highlight And Contour Artistry Palette That Is The Dark Renaissance!
4 HIGHLIGHT SHADES:
|MARBLE||STONE WHITE MATTE|
|MADONNA||LIGHT COOL PINK MATTE|
LIGHT NEUTRAL MATTE
4 COLOR & BLUSHER SHADES:
|DADDY VINCI||LEMON - MUSTARD MATTE|
|FLORENCE||TOASTED ORANGE MATTE|
|ARCHITORTURE||RED ORANGE MATTE|
|REBIRTH||WARM CORAL WITH GOLD SHIMMER|
8 CONTOUR SHADES:
|SINISTER CHAPEL||MEDIUM COOL MATTE|
|MORBID LISA||MEDIUM NEUTRAL MATTE|
|SO BAROQUE||MEDIUM WARM MATTE|
|MASTERPIECE||BURNT ORANGE MATTE|
|SCULPTURE||DEEP WARM MATTE|
|CHISELED||DEEP NEUTRAL MATTE|
|VAN GOTH||DEEP COOL MATTE|
|RAPHAEL||SOFT BLACK MATTE|
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.