Tad Martin #7 by Casanova Frankenstein
Tad Martin #7, "Halloween Story" by Casanova Frankenstein
Casanova Frankenstein is an Austin-based artist and comic book artist.
40 pages, full color throughout, 8 x 12
Published by DOMINO BOOKS
This is the first full color book by DOMINO BOOKS
From the publisher:
Casanova Frankenstein is probably one of the best cartoonists working in America today. A veteran cartoonist, now coming in to his own with increasing visibility due to multiple appearances in The Best American Comics line, Frankenstein makes no concessions as his work reaches a wider audience. Any issue of Tad Martin will show true heart, but doesn't flirt with treacle. The ideas are complex but anti labyrinth or formalist. At the center, Tad Martin focuses on the action of emotions, presented with both empathy and revulsion. People fall into despair, obsession, excitement and are never shown as cliches but rather puzzles of layers, all of which are navigated towards a sharp corner.
This is perhaps the best issue of Tad Martin yet, without a doubt the most visually assured. This is the first full color book DOMINO has published, and was quite a project for us to take on. But the beauty of the work inside made it a no brainer. This is a 'silent' issue of Tad Martin that you might classify as allegory, although that wouldn't get
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.