Spinnerette Cropped Zip Hoodie
Catch your prey in the intricate web of our latest addition to the Spinnerette family.
The Spinnerette Cropped Zip Hoodie is made from a soft brushed-back cotton. It features a flattering cropped silhouette that sits just below the natural waist, a zip front fastening and a drawstring collar finished with metal hardware.
In a jet black hue; this hood is finished with contrasting white printed graphics in ode to our favourite widow friend alongside our signature cobwebbed elbows.
DESIGNED AND PRINTED IN LONDON
Designed by Mary Wyatt in their North London studio. This zip hood is hand printed and embroidered locally in London, in a factory with over 30 years experience creating high quality garments for premium brands.
Never mass produce - shop consciously.
- Model is 5'7, a UK 8-10 and wears a size S.
- Chest measurement is taken in inches, from armpit to armpit when the garment is flat.
Fabric & Care
- 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Wash at 30
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low on reverse
- Do not dry clean
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.