Skull Kiss Lock Deluxe Patent Coffin Handbag
Looking for a unique and stylish purse that will add a touch of gothic glamour to any outfit? Look no further than the Skull Kiss Lock Deluxe Patent Coffin Handbag! This coffin-shaped purse is roomy enough to hold all of your essentials, with a kiss lock frame and bat-shaped corner badge.
The exclusive skull-shaped fasteners on the kiss lock will keep your belongings safe and secure, while the spooky Kreepsville satin lining adds a bit of extra flair. The purse can also be converted into a clutch by flipping the inner base for a more classic look.
Complete with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap and bullet stud feet to keep your purse free from scuffs and scratches, this handbag is a must-have for any fashion-savvy goth.
Vegan PU leather, sizes approx: 12.5" L (31.75cm) x 9" W (22.86cm); interior 11" L (27.94cm) x 4" D (10.16cm); strap 24" inch (60.96cm) can adjust up to 34" inch (86.36cm).
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.