Skelli Bones Bat Patch
Skeleton bones bat patch, embroidered iron on patch
Applying instructions using an iron:
-Step 1: Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
-Step 2: Place the patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
-Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
-Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
-Step 5: Allow the patch to cool down.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!