Roswell Alien-Distortions Unlimited Series
Distortions Unlimited’s owners, Ed and Marsha Edmunds, and their talented crewmake monsters. Their quality props, masks and creations have been a mainstay of the dark amusement industry since 1978. From haunted houses and electric chairs to Alien’s homicidal alien queen and Alice Cooper’s Brutal Planet Tour, child-like enthusiasm and imagination has always reigned supreme at the studio. With a new focus on cutting edge animations, developing technology and materials for props and molds, there are no worries of creative stagnation, and plans at Distortions are in fact ‘Unlimited’. The original Roswell Alien is copyrighted by Distortions Unlimited and was designed and sculpted by Jordu Schell.
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!