Night of the Killer Zombies Crew Socks
"They came out of the ground with a taste only for human brains!"
Our love for these infectious socks is contagious.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- Our socks do not contain polyester
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- High Thread Count - Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details, design is flipped on opposite foot
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper thin
- Provides breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Adult Sizes 5-13
• Made in China
• Fabric: 85% Combed Cotton, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
• Care Instructions: Machine wash
• Product Language: English
• Season: Core
• Dimensions: 9″ x 4″ x 0.8″ (22.9 x 10.2 x 2 cm)
• Weight: 1.6 oz (45.4 g)
• Packaging: Biodegradable, Compostable, and Recyclable
• Product Materials: Nontoxic and Vegan
• Production: Ethically sourced
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.