Lydia Mini Skirt
My whole life is a dark room.. One. Big. Dark. Room.
Look badass all year round in the Lydia Mini Skirt. Featuring an elastic waistband along with the Mary Wyatt branded buttons down the centre, this skirt will be your go to comfort piece. With black on black cobweb embroidered pockets, there is plenty of room for your 8 legged friends.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN LONDON
Designed by Mary Wyatt in our North London studio. This skirt is then cut, sewn and embroidered in London, in a factory with over 30 years experience creating high quality garments for premium brands. Never mass produced - shop consciously.
- Saïna is 5'7, a UK 8 and wears a size 8.
- UK 6-20
Lee-Anne is 5'9, a UK 8 and wears a size 8
Natalie is 5'8, a UK 6 and wears a size 6
Fabric & Care
- 53% Viscose, 47% linen
- Gentle wash at 30º
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low heat
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchange requests must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
What do I do if something breaks or is defective and it's after your return date?
Unfortunately we cannot accept the return or refund you after the return window is closed. (We're a small shop, not Amazon.)
We inspect all items for damage before they are sold or shipped to you. Sometimes a company makes a defective product and it's not noticeable for a while. Here's what to do if a product is defective.
- Take photos of the defective product. Make sure that the defect is clear.
- Contact the company that made the product and provide a very clear description of the product defect and ask if they can send you a replacement. Make sure to include the photos of the defect.
- If you cannot find the company information, or if the company asks you to contact us, then contact us by replying to your order confirmation and provide a very clear description of the product defect. We will contact the company on your behalf and ask about the defective product policies and ask for a replacement.