Gore Noir Magazine #16 - Ltd Edition Nightmare on Elm Street
This is the Nightmare on Elm Street issue wrapped up in a new exclusive reversible slip cover featuring art by Stephen Strange & Mike Barentine! Original cover by Matthew Peppler. Limited to 222.
This limited edition run of issue 16 features an exclusive interview with ANOES's Lisa Wilcox aka ALICE! Also:
-Nightmare on Elm Street articles
- Bagged and boarded to protect these collectors items
- Gore Noir Magazine 3 trading cards
- Gore Noir Magazine 3D glasses
- Gore Noir Magazine stickers
- 64 FULL COLOR pages 8.25" x 10.75"
- 4 additional pages (Including the 2 covers)
- A total of 68 color pages!
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!