Gaye Advert - Unisex T-Shirt
Softhand print on black, vintage jersey, sweatshop-free tees, featuring Derek Ridgers' live photo of Gaye Advert, bass player for the Adverts, described as the 'first female punk star'.
- Classic Fit
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- 4.4 oz
- Bound Collar
- Tonal stitching on neck, sleeves and hem
- Blind stitching on sleeve and hem
- Wrap Certified Sweatshop-Free
- Designed and Printed in Oakland
Photo © 2021 Derek Ridgers
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:
- Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com and review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free condition and with the original tags attached and the sales receipt. Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $5 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body Jewelry
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
No returns or exchanges on clearance and sale items.
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!