Rock Roll Repeat
Gaye Advert - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $30.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Softhand print on black, vintage jersey, sweatshop-free tees, featuring Derek Ridgers' live photo of Gaye Advert, bass player for the Adverts, described as the 'first female punk star'.
- Classic Fit
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- 4.4 oz
- Bound Collar
- Tonal stitching on neck, sleeves and hem
- Blind stitching on sleeve and hem
- Wrap Certified Sweatshop-Free
- Designed and Printed in Oakland
Photo © 2021 Derek Ridgers
We want you to be happy with all your purchases, but if you are not in love, here is what you can do:Request a return or exchange by emailing us at bloodyroseboutique<at>gmail.com. You MUST include your Order #. Carefully review our return policy below.
- All return/exchanges must be received within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke-free, pet hair free condition
- All original tags must be attached and the texted or emailed sales receipt.
- Bloody Rose Boutique reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Clothing returned not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a $10 restock fee.
- All Sale & Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- PPE masks and face masks
- Swimwear/Bathing suits
- Body suits
- Any types jewelry
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Tights & Hosiery
- Hair Accessories
- Hair Dye
*** Sale/Clearance Items Are Non Returnable / Exchangeable ***
Thank you for shopping with Bloody Rose Boutique!